Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 25

I may be losing some of my audience because there is no activity with Iona. But you cant  rush these things. They have to be comfortable with you and their surroundings to come out of their shell. Though I talk to Iona and she doesn't respond, I know that she listens. Its almost been a month since Ive had her! Time sure does fly because it doesn't feel like its been that long! I know that shes happier too because when I see her she has a little smile that is different than the one she usually has. I will get a digital voice recorder soon so I can see if I can get some evps from her. I lost my other one I got when I got married, so if I don't find that one I will have to buy another. Hopefully she can interact with us somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment