Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 22 Valentine's Day

I am back from my hiatus! We are finally getting settled in and getting used to calling this place our home. Iona seemed happier when I placed her in the kitchen/living area's built in cabinet. Its nice so you can see everything  from where she is at. I would post a picture but we currently have an air up mattress in the middle of the living room so I will do it at another time. I honestly don't think any activity happened. My husband however who is an insomniac stayed up the first couple nights, and he said the second night or so he kept hearing and seeing things out of the corner of his eye on one side of him then when he looked it wasn't there, only to see/hear it happening on the other side. He said he was freaked out but he didn't want to wake me up. Though disappointed he didn't wake me, I am happy that hopefully Iona will like her new home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment