Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 17

Tomorrow is fast approaching, and hopefully we will be able to get in to our new house soon enough.
Last night I was falling asleep at random times and I was taking to Iona.
I asked her why she was not doing any activity, I asked if it was something we did or what not, and not surprisingly she didn't respond.
I invited her again to visit me in my dream world, then as I was about to fall in to a deep sleep I asked her whats wrong? Then I heard a child crying. I don't know if it was her.
Its hard to tell when the in-laws are doing other things, loud things for that matter, and cant tell me for sure if there was a scene in the television with a kid crying.
Anyone who has done ghost hunting, or had an experience with ghosts will tell you that they sound far away. Canned almost. That's how it sounded, it was sad, barely audible, but loud enough I could clearly hear them. I probably heard a few sobs and then it just was quiet.
Strange experience but it didn't leave me terrified, only concerned, and confusing.
If it was Iona, I did sleepy tell her to not be sad, she should be happy because I love her very much and I wont let anything bad happen to her.
Again I cant say for sure it was her, but if it was, I did try to comfort her. Hopefully she will be more active, but not in a sad way, because that does make me sad.

2 comments: