Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 24

Since I got my spirited jewelry things seem to be going interesting, not scary but nice. On one of the sites they say to listen to the little in audible voices. Sounds a bit psychotic, or crazy but its a way to help communicate with Iona. Im trying hard to listen for little voices, its difficult because most of the time I brush the little noises off. We did go and get a nice television for our house yesterday. We were very excited about it, so we put on Meet the Robinsons boy was the picture amazing! This morning while cleaning I asked her if she liked the movie, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I heard a giggle. Though I couldn't tell if it was in my head or whether I heard it audibly. Little experiences like these make me happy. I hope she becomes more active soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment