Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 52


On Monday night, March the 14th, Iona became very active. I took extensive video on my i Phone however the limit so I can send it is under a minute. This is a real disadvantage because it does not do any justice. I showed how my emf was not picking up other objects and such, but I was not able to find it though weeding through all my footage. I will be investing into a legitimate camera so I can get good quality footage. This occurred between 2 and 3 am. Please Check it out! It is really fascinating!
P.s. Please excuse the music in the background, we were watching The Swan Princess as requested by Iona. I was not able to find it, but I asked her if she wanted to watch cartoons, since right before I asked if she liked them.  At 2:30 am all I could find was this movie in my instant queue on my Netflix. She seemed to really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment